- video testimonials
ATRG ID: 334812
This easy-to-use, medical-grade non-contact thermometer is the perfect way to keep track of your loved ones or co-workers temperature.
Simply hold the thermometer above their forehead and press the button to have their temperature show up instantly on the easy-to-read LCD display.
Babies and toddlers
Any workplace environment with multiple people
Different from traditional measuring methods, this temperature sensor collects infrared energy emitted by the forehead rather than internal heat. Thus, there is no need for contact.
The thermometer also has a memory function. It holds and stores the latest 20 readings so that when your loved one is sick you can get an accurate overall reading of all the changes in temperature.
It can even measure room temperature or the temperature of objects!
- Non-Contact measurement, which means no touching with skin.
- Handheld design to make the operation more comfortable.
- Adjustable temperature units.
- Auto power off within 10 seconds to save power.
- Large LCD screen with easy-to-read temperature values.
- A soft pouch to store and protect the thermometer.
- Can be used with all ages.
- Ultrasonic frequency: 3.0MHZ
- Battery: 9V
- Physical Dimensions: 104.5mm (L) x 50mm (W) x 70mm (H)
- Weight: 69.5g
- Mode: FR202
- Accuracy: ± 0.2
- Measuring Distance: 1- 5 cm (0.4-2.0 inches)
- Measuring Range: Body: (34.9°C - 42.2°C / 94.8°F - 108.0°F); Object: (0.0°C - 100.0°C / 32.0°F - 212.0°F)
Tips for use
- Wait 20 minutes before taking your temperature after exercise.
- Keep the thermometer in room temperature 30 minutes before use.
- Clear your forehead of all hair and sweat before use.
- Replace the batteries when the low battery light is showing.
- Green and red backlights are only for body mode, while the white backlight is always for object mode.
- Normal body temperature varies from person to person. Tracking an individual's temperature on a consistent basis will help determine whether a fever is present.
- For better-using experience, please read the User Manual carefully.
- 1 x FR202 Thermometer
- 1 x Soft Pouch
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
How much does shipping cost?
Or express shipping from $5.99 for orders under $100.
Can a fetal Doppler replace ultrasound appointments?
Why can’t I hear anything? Does it mean my baby is having complications?
I hear two heartbeats. Why?
Is my baby’s heart rate normal?
If you are receiving a measurement of 120 to 160 BPM, your baby’s heart rate is considered normal. Measurements which are lower than 120 BPM could be your own heart rate and you should reposition the probe. We always recommend contacting your physician with questions about your baby's heart rate.