If you’re looking for the best in handheld portability and power, the Premium Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart is equipped with more features and benefits than other dopplers on the market and is trusted by more midwives, obstetricians and mums on a daily basis.
Pay over 4 instalments of $49.75.
- video testimonials
The Premium Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart offers more features and benefits than other dopplers on the market, providing the best in handheld portability and power. It is trusted by more obstetricians, midwives and mums, just like you, offering peace of mind with every use.
You can listen to your little one’s heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks with a built-in high definition loudspeaker that ensures no sound is missed. The LCD display not only shows your baby’s fetal heart rate, but it also displays it on an easy-to-read graph that shows the rhythm of your little one’s heartbeat.
The Premium Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart is durable, with a waterproof Probe and reliable, with an ultrasounds dosage of less than 50% of industry standard. All the added features make it the best value for money to see you through your pregnancy and offer reassurance whenever you need it.
Our Premium Fetal Doppler is medical grade and can be used by medical professionals, FDA approved and registered with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG Listing 277143).
Rechargeable battery: 9.6V, 300mA
Patch Test: To determine whether this doppler gel is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue usage. Keep out of reach of children.
- Medical Grade
- FDA approved
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) listed no. 277143
- Ultrasound dosage is under 50% of industry standard
- Lightweight and portable
- Large LCD display
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Support 2.5mhz waterproof probe
- Accurate FHR detection
- Monitor from 9-12 weeks
Very easy to use. We found baby's heartbeat within a minute.
Large easy to read display.
Omg this product is fabulous we all heard my granddaughter's heart beat at the same time on a video call what a moment, thank you so much I thoroughly recommend this for every expectant family
Absolutely love it! In these uncertain times, my husband & kids aren’t able to come to the ultrasound so hadn’t heard the babies heartbeat.. This was a little way I could share that experience with them at home
So happy I decided to purchase this! At 16 weeks it’s so good to hear that little heartbeat. It’ll be mine and hubby’s Sunday morning ritual to lay in bed and listen to that amazing “thump thump” ❤️💙
Since purchasing the Doppler I have so much more peace of mind hearing my baby’s heartbeat and knowing she is fine
- Ultrasound probe: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling down
- Ultrasound frequency: 2.5MHz +3%
- Ultrasound intensity: <2.5m W/cm2
- FHR Scope: 50~210bpm
- Power adapter: AC 220V 50Hz, DC12V
- Rechargeable battery: 9.6V, 300mA
- Size: 129mm x 82mm x 32mm
- Weight: Main body 0.53kg
- Temperature: 5-40℃
- 1x fetal doppler
- 1x user manual
- 1x bonus 250ml gel
How do you use a fetal doppler?
- The baby’s heartbeat will be easier to hear in the morning when your belly is less bloated.
- Using the fetal doppler while you have a full bladder will also make it easier to hear.
- To use your fetal doppler, lie down on your back on a flat surface and expose your abdomen.
- Apply the ultrasound gel to your lower belly, ensuring that you use a liberal amount.
- Apply the gel to the fetal doppler probe as well and turn the device on.
- Starting at your pubic bone, glide the probe upwards toward your belly button. Move the probe across your belly slowly making sure to touch every part until you find your baby.
- A higher heart rate means that you have found your baby. This is usually around 120 BPM or higher.
- Once you are completed with the procedure, turn off the device and thoroughly clean the probe.