Premium Fetal Doppler
Click & Collect and Same Day Delivery Available in Sydney & Perth (select at checkout).
BabyHeart Premium Fetal Doppler
The Premium Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart offers more features and benefits than other dopplers on the market.
You can share the joys and amplify your little one’s heartbeat from as early as 16 weeks with a built-in high definition loudspeaker. The LCD display not only shows your baby’s fetal heart rate, but it also displays it on an easy-to-read graph that shows the rhythm of your little one’s heartbeat.WARNING: Heart rate may not be accurate and should not be relied upon for diagnosis, screening, prevention, monitoring, prediction, prognosis, alleviation, treatment, or making a recommendation or decision about he treatment of your baby's health. This product is intend to be a lifestyle tool.
The Premium Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart is durable, with a waterproof Probe.
- Lightweight and portable
- Large LCD display
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Support 2.5MHz waterproof probe
Listen and share the joys of your little one's fetal heartbeat from as early as 16 weeks.
1x fetal doppler
1x user manual
1x bonus 250ml gel
Patch Test: To determine whether this doppler gel is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue usage. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ultrasound probe: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling down
- Ultrasound frequency: 2.5MHz +3%
- Ultrasound intensity: <2.5m W/cm2
- FHR Scope: 50~210bpm
- Power adapter: AC 220V 50Hz, DC12V
- Rechargeable battery: 9.6V, 300mA
- Size: 129mm x 82mm x 32mm
- Weight: Main body 0.53kg
- Temperature: 5-40℃
How do you use a fetal doppler?
- The baby’s heartbeat will be easier to hear in the morning when your belly is less bloated.
- Using the fetal doppler while you have a full bladder will also make it easier to hear.
- To use your fetal doppler, lie down on your back on a flat surface and expose your abdomen.
- Apply the ultrasound gel to your lower belly, ensuring that you use a liberal amount.
- Apply the gel to the fetal doppler probe as well and turn the device on.
- Starting at your pubic bone, glide the probe upwards toward your belly button. Move the probe across your belly slowly making sure to touch every part until you find your baby.
- A higher heart rate means that you have found your baby. This is usually around 120 BPM or higher.
- Once you are completed with the procedure, turn off the device and thoroughly clean the probe.
Why choose a BabyHeart fetal doppler?
When can I start using the fetal doppler?
How do fetal dopplers work?
Our medical-grade BabyHeart Premium Fetal Doppler offers more features and benefits than other dopplers on the market.
BabyHeart Best Sellers
We have products designed and tested by real mums to take you from pregnancy and beyond. Can't find what you are looking for? Get in touch with our friendly staff for assistance
LCD Display & SpeakerRegular price $119.00Regular priceUnit price per
$139.00Sale price $119.00
Rechargeable UnitRegular price $159.00Regular priceUnit price per
$198.00Sale price $159.00
Small, lightweight and very easy to useRegular price $59.95Regular priceUnit price per
$69.99Sale price $59.95
Comes with a visual heartwave monitorRegular price $199.00Regular priceUnit price per
$235.00Sale price $199.00