- video testimonials
Listed under ARTG 277143
The only thing more amazing than being able to hear your little one’s beating heart inside you is to see their heart rate clearly displayed on an LCD screen for you to enjoy. Put your mind at ease anytime you want, tuning in for each hiccup and every kick with the Standard Fetal Doppler from BabyHeart.
With the touch of a button, you can record these beautiful moments and share them back with family and friends, so everyone can join in your journey with you. The easy-to-read LCD screen provides some added peace of mind with its three different modes: real-time fetal heart rate display, average fetal heart rate, and manual mode which allows you to customize your experience.
Take advantage of a built-in speaker that you can share with others, or connect your headphones for a private moment that you can enjoy just you and your little one.
Our Standard Fetal Doppler is medical grade and can be used by medical professionals, FDA approved and registered with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG Listing 277143).
Battery: 2x 1.5V AA LR6 alkaline batteries
Patch Test: To determine whether this doppler gel is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue usage. Keep out of reach of children.
- Medical Grade
- FDA approved
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) listed no. 277143
- 3 modes: real-time fetal heart rate display mode, average fetal heart rate display mode, manual mode.
- Large LCD display fetal heart rate
- Auto-off after one minute of no signal
- Battery status indicator
- Output for headphones
- Built-in speaker
- Detect fetal heart sounds from 14-16 weeks
This heart monitor is just what my husband and I needed. Due to covid restrictions he has really missed out on attending obstetrician appointments and hearing the babies heart beat. Now he can enjoy it from the comforts of our own home. Brings a lot of joy to both of us 😊
Excellent product works fantastic
Very happy with my purchase. I was able to hear my little munchkin's heartbeat.
Clear as a bell, heartbeat heard at 13 weeks! Amazing quality, easy to use, fast shipping! 100% recommend!
- Physical Dimensions: 130mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- Weight: 250g (including batteries)
- Ultrasonic Emitting frequency: 3.0MHZ
- FHR Measuring Range: 50 – 240 BPM (beat per minute)
- Operating temperature from -10°C to 60°C
- Operating humidity from 0% to 95%
- 1 x main body set
- 1 x probe
- 2 x 1.5V AA LR6 alkaline batteries
- 1 x user manual
- Bonus 250ml gel