Pocket Fetal Doppler
For parents on the go, our pocket fetal doppler at BabyHeart is a convenient way to hear the sound of your baby’s heartbeat. Pregnancy is a wonderful experience, and it is important to cherish your memories as you journey towards becoming a mother. Listening to your child’s heartbeat for the first time is a momentous occasion you’ll always remember.
You can now enjoy these sounds of joy at home or anywhere else between your scheduled doctor’s appointments, thanks to modern technology and the power of ultrasound. Our mini fetal doppler at BabyHeart is just the right size to place in a pocket or bag and extremely convenient for parents constantly moving around.
With our double standard earphones, you can share this experience with family and friends. Our pocket fetal doppler is also lightweight and affordable, and because they are battery-powered, you can use them anywhere.
Whether you’re on a road trip and want to check in on your bub or cosying up on your living room sofa and eager to hear your baby’s heartbeat, you can shop our medical-grade and FDA-approved pocket fetal dopplers today at BabyHeart. If you’re looking for something less mobile and with more functional benefits, feel free to browse the various other models of fetal dopplers and see what they can offer you.
Our standard doppler and advanced doppler allow you to play back and record the heartbeat of your child, allowing you to keep a special moment in your journey to motherhood intact. Additionally, these heartbeat doppler models come with a screen that indicates the fetal heart rate and allows you to distinguish your child’s heartbeat easily. With the many analysis features, you can customise your experience however you’d like.
We care about your safety. We have therefore ensured that our products are safe and effective. Our pregnancy doppler ultrasound devices are entered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG no. 277143).
Browse our BabyHeart online collection and buy a pocket fetal doppler for sale and high-quality baby accessories today. Connecting with your baby has never been easier with our range of fetal mini dopplers and at-home dopplers.
How to use a pocket fetal doppler?
If it’s your first time to use the pocket fetal doppler, you should perform a patch test with the ultrasound gel. Taking this step can help you avoid an allergic reaction. To conduct this initial spot test, follow these steps:
- Place a small amount of the doppler gel on a hidden area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears (in this way, any reactions will be concealed).
- After applying the gel, leave it on for 24 hours.
- If after 24 hours you have not experienced any adverse effects, you can use your baby heart fetal doppler.
To use your doppler at home, follow these steps:
- Ensure the batteries are properly inserted or fully charged before using your baby heart rate monitor.
- Sit back and relax! Lean gently back in bed or on the couch or in an armchair with pillows behind you.
- Roll your shirt up and lower the waist of your pants or skirt to expose the lower part of your abdomen.
- Put some ultrasound transmission gel on the lower womb/belly area, from the belly button to the pelvis level between the hips. We sell replacement gel in our online store if you run out of the gel supplied with your BabyHeart fetal doppler machine.
- Put the baby fetal doppler gently but firmly against your lower belly and turn on your heartbeat monitor.
- The probe should be moved around until you identify the fetal heart rate.
When using our pocket fetal doppler, follow the above instructions, but place the entire device against your abdomen instead of the probe.
When to use a pocket fetal doppler?
Our premium doppler can detect a baby’s heart rate as early as 12 weeks. In addition, it achieves all of this with less than half of the industry-standard ultrasound dosage, making it a popular choice among midwives, obstetrics providers, and parents.
Our other fetal heart dopplers, including the advanced and standard models, can also detect fetal heart rates from 12 weeks onwards. Our fetal doppler ultrasound is generally most effective when used during the third trimester of pregnancy since it is only an audio device.
How often can you use a pocket fetal doppler?
While our products are meant to help you foster a closer bond with your baby, our pocket fetal doppler does not serve as a substitute for a regular doctor’s appointment and assessment. Be sure to continue to visit your doctor as only they can determine if your baby has a healthy blood flow.
When it comes to using our dopplers, aim to only use it in under ten minutes per session and to only use it a few times a week. If you have any concerns with our product or require some help with our pocket fetal doppler, feel free to reach out to our customer service team. They’ll guide you through and help you with any questions you may have.
Visit our website today to learn more about our products. We offer flexible payment options with Afterpay, Klarna and Zip. What are you waiting for? Connect with your little one today and relish the sounds of joy from their heart.