LCD Display & SpeakerRegular price $119.00Regular priceUnit price per
$139.00Sale price $119.00
Rechargeable UnitRegular price $159.00Regular priceUnit price per
$198.00Sale price $159.00
Comes with a visual heartwave monitorRegular price $199.00Regular priceUnit price per
$235.00Sale price $199.00
Small, lightweight and very easy to useRegular price $59.95Regular priceUnit price per
$69.99Sale price $59.95
Fetal Doppler Gel 250mlRegular price $19.99Regular priceUnit price per
Fetal Doppler at Home
Our fetal doppler at-home model provides a great way to make your pregnancy journey a little bit more special. With the combination of modern technology and gentle ultrasounds, our at-home fetal doppler device allows you to hear your baby’s heartbeat.
At BabyHeart, we’re dedicated to providing expectant mothers with a unique bonding experience with their child. We have a wide variety of products that are suitable for any situation. For parents on the go who need a more mobile option, we have a pocket fetal doppler that can easily fit in a bag or pocket.
Our fetal doppler at-home models have more functionalities and benefits for parents. Our standard doppler and advanced doppler feature an LCD screen that showcases the numerical fetal heart rate. This allows for an easier time detecting your child’s heartbeat.
Our premium doppler model boasts a better detection range due to its greater ultrasound capability. It also allows you to visualise your child’s heartbeat as it provides a waveform image. All our fetal doppler at-home models have the capability to record and playback those sounds of joy, allowing you to keep those memories alive.
There is no lengthy setup process with our fetal monitoring at-home devices. We send you everything you need to use the device (such as earphones and ultrasound gel), so you can start using it immediately after receiving it.
Aside from competitive prices and reliable delivery service, we provide a one-year warranty from the date your product is purchased. If any of our heart dopplers become faulty under normal use and it is due to an issue with materials or workmanship, BabyHeart will repair or replace any defective products free of charge during the warranty period.
If you decide you want to return your fetal doppler within 30 days after purchasing it, you can do so as long as all seals remain intact, and the device and all accessories are in a resalable condition. We do this to ensure that our products stay in compliance with all health and safety regulations. BabyHeart genuinely values the safety of the mothers who choose to use our products.
With this, all our fetal doppler ultrasound products are guaranteed to be safe to use. They have also been extensively tested and are certified under the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG registration no. 277143).
Visit our website today and order online for a trusted and quality fetal doppler at home. We also house various health accessories you may need for your family and flexible plans for parents on a budget.
How to choose the right fetal doppler?
With so many fetal doppler at-home models available on the market, all with their functions and features, you might feel overwhelmed when choosing the right fetal monitoring device for you. Keep the following in mind when selecting the best fetal doppler:
- Display. Fetal heart rate can be displayed by the most reliable dopplers. Depending on what doppler benefits are most important to you, you may opt for a display or not. Our BabyHeart mini doppler, for example, does not have a display, so it is portable and easy to carry around.
- Speaker. If you wish to share the sounds of joy with those around you, a clear speaker may be a feature you are looking for. When using a device to hear baby heartbeat, a high-quality speaker can also help distinguish sounds more accurately, helping you determine your baby’s heartbeat from the other sounds present such as movement.
- Waterproof functionality. Some fetal doppler at-home models have a waterproof rating, which can be submerged in water. This may be a feature you are looking for if you are planning to undergo a natural water birth or are looking for some extra durability.
- Battery life. Our fetal doppler at-home models at BabyHeart are battery-operated and rechargeable. This offers you the flexibility to replace the batteries or charge the device when necessary. Be sure to look for a device that has a strong battery life so that you can use it longer if necessary.
At our BabyHeart online shop, you can find a fetal doppler at home with all these features. To see the comprehensive list of features each of our doppler models can provide, please visit our BabyHeart home page and view our model comparison table.
How to use a fetal doppler at home?
Baby dopplers are easy to use, but we recommend performing a patch test with the ultrasound gel before using one for the first time. A potentially harmful allergic reaction can be avoided by following these instructions. Apply a small amount of ultrasound gel to any patch of skin and wait 24 hours. Once time has passed and there are no clear adverse effects, you can begin using our baby fetal doppler.
The following instructions will show you how to use your at-home baby heart fetal doppler:
- Ensure that the batteries of your home doppler are properly inserted or fully charged.
- Get comfortable! Lie on a couch or chair or a bed with pillows behind you.
- Your shirt should be rolled up, and the waist of your pants or skirt should be lowered so that the lower part of your abdomen is visible.
- Spread some ultrasound transmission gel on your lower abdomen, covering the area beneath your belly button to between your hips.
- Put the probe of your fetal doppler on your lower belly and turn on your prenatal heartbeat monitor.
- The fetal heart rate may be noticeable as you move the probe around. As your pregnancy progresses, finding a heartbeat will become easier.
What are the benefits of using a fetal doppler?
The fetal doppler at home uses sound waves to listen to a fetal heartbeat. When you use a doppler, you can hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks. At-home fetal dopplers can help form the bond between mother and child while giving parents the chance to hear their child’s joy.
Originally, heart dopplers were intended to be used by home health professionals and midwives to check the baby’s blood flow. However, these devices have recently become available for household use so that moms can share their baby’s happy heartbeat with Dad and the rest of the family.
The sound of your baby’s heartbeat will certainly bring you joy. There is nothing more reassuring than hearing your baby is happy between your doctor appointments. The two most compelling reasons to use a fetal doppler for yourself are as follows:
Connect with your child
Your bond with your baby is especially strong during their time in the womb. As your baby begins to recognise your voice and adjust to your body, you can bond with them.
A firm reminder that our fetal doppler at-home devices do not serve as a medical diagnosis or any form of assessment. For any concerns about your pregnancy, please reach out to your doctor or midwife as only they can accurately determine your baby’s health.
If you are ready to purchase your first doppler device today and want to hear those sounds of joy, visit BabyHeart. With our FDA-approved and safe products, you can rest easy and connect with your baby during this special time.