LCD Display & SpeakerRegular price $119.00Regular priceUnit price per
$139.00Sale price $119.00
Rechargeable UnitRegular price $159.00Regular priceUnit price per
$198.00Sale price $159.00
Comes with a visual heartwave monitorRegular price $199.00Regular priceUnit price per
$235.00Sale price $199.00
Small, lightweight and very easy to useRegular price $59.95Regular priceUnit price per
$69.99Sale price $59.95
At-Home Fetal Doppler
To monitor your little one between visits to the doctor, a medical-grade at-home fetal doppler is the way to go. Hearing the baby’s first heartbeat is always a special experience for expectant mothers. You can bring home that joy with our range of fetal heartbeat dopplers available at BabyHeart today.
At BabyHeart, we carry a wide selection of at-home fetal dopplers with different functionalities. From a speaker that can be used to share your baby’s special heartbeat with your loved ones to a record and playback feature allowing you to hold on to a keepsake, you will find the right product with us.
Our pocket fetal doppler provides a portable and convenient experience for parents constantly on the move. It easily fits into any bag or pocket, allowing you to listen to your bub anywhere you go.
Our standard and advanced doppler models boast additional functionalities, such as an LCD screen that showcases the fetal heart rate being read. Therefore, you can more easily detect your baby’s heartbeat than the movement sounds of your stomach and placenta.
These models come with various modes, such as the average fetal heart rate counter, allowing you to customise your experience using BabyHeart’s at-home fetal doppler.
For the most curious parents, our premium doppler comes with all the bells and whistles you need to listen to your baby’s heartbeat from the comfort of your own home. In addition to showing your baby’s fetal heart rate, this fetal doppler at home also displays it on a graph that shows the rhythm of your little one’s heartbeat.
If you’re wondering about our fetal doppler safety, all our doppler pregnancy products have been extensively tested and are entered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG no. 277143). BabyHeart is a company that values the safety of mothers and their children, so rest assured that your well-being is our top priority.
Visit our website today to learn more about what we have in store for your journey through motherhood. Order an at-home fetal doppler today and cherish those sounds of joy in between doctor’s appointments.
What is an at-home fetal doppler?
An at-home fetal doppler is a handheld device used to listen to a fetal heartbeat using signalling sound waves. A doppler allows you to hear your baby’s heartbeat in the womb from 12 weeks onwards. An at-home fetal doppler can help mould the bond between mother and child and allow the parents to hear those sounds of joy.
A fetal doppler was originally intended for the use of medical professionals and midwives as a means to check the baby’s blood flow. However, more recently, they have become available for household use, especially for moms who want to share their baby’s happy heartbeats with family and friends.
Hearing the heartbeat of your baby will certainly bring you joy. Nothing is more reassuring than hearing your baby is happy between your prenatal visits.
How to choose the right at-home fetal doppler?
With the many at-home fetal dopplers available on the market, each with its unique features and functionalities, you might be overwhelmed when choosing the right fetal monitoring device for you. Here is a list of some things you need to look out for when selecting the right at-home fetal doppler:
- Display. Most reliable fetal dopplers will display your baby’s heart rate. Depending on which doppler benefits are most important to you, you may opt to go with or without a display. Some models like our mini doppler forgo the display to provide you with a portable device that is easy to carry along.
- Speaker. A clear speaker may be a feature you’re looking for, especially if you wish to share the sounds of joy with the people around you. Having a high-quality speaker can also help accurately distinguish sounds you hear when using our device, allowing you to have an easier time determining your baby’s heartbeat.
- Headphone capability. For those private moments, you may opt for an at-home fetal doppler that also allows you to use headphones. This gives you some needed one-on-one time with your baby in the comfort of your room or on your couch.
- Recording and playback. Some fetal monitoring at-home devices can record your baby’s sounds of happiness as a special memento. For sentimental parents who love keeping track of every milestone, this functionality might be a key feature you are looking for.
You can find an at-home fetal doppler with all these features at BabyHeart. Visit our online shop now!
How to use an at-home fetal doppler?
Before using a fetal doppler, we strongly recommend doing a patch test first with the ultrasound gel. This is to ensure you won’t have an allergic reaction to the gel. Dab a small amount on any unobtrusive area of your skin and wait for 24 hours. If you feel fine after that time, you can begin using our baby fetal doppler with the gel.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to use your at-home doppler machine:
- Ensure the batteries are properly inserted or fully charged.
- Make yourself comfortable! You can lie in bed with pillows behind you or on a couch or armchair.
- Make sure that the lower part of your abdomen is visible by rolling your shirt up and lowering the waist of your pants or skirt.
- Apply some ultrasound transmission gel to your lower abdomen, covering the area from beneath your belly button to the level of your pelvis between your hips.
- Turn on your prenatal heartbeat monitor and place the probe of your doppler gently but firmly against your lower belly.
- As you move the probe around, you may be able to notice the fetal heart rate. Keep in mind that the further along in your pregnancy, the easier it will be to find a heartbeat.
A friendly reminder that our products are not intended to replace your scheduled doctor’s appointments. Be sure to continue to visit your doctor, especially if you have any major health concerns during your pregnancy.
What are you waiting for? Buy a functional and convenient at-home fetal doppler from BabyHeart today!